Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Wish 2012 - A FLYING Car

Birthdays ought to be special, right?

I was hoping to receive my very first FLYING CAR today -- but Santa was a no show.

There really is one, but it costs a quarter million, which makes me a quarter million short. Here is the link to their site:

http://www.terrafugia.com/aircraft.html

I just spent over an hour each way for a Christmas dinner - traffic on 290 was shut down 2 lanes. We will DOUBLE in size in the next few years. It gained over 2 million in the last decade.

I WANT A FLYING CAR before I go NUTS from Houston traffic. That's my birthday wish again for 2012. LOL

But THEN I found this article that says the U.S. MILITARY has a RFQ for a "FLYING CAR" - COOL.

We are about to encounter the JETSONS age....This Fjet is ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.