Saturday, February 21, 2015

Obama's Legacy - Road Video of Michael Smerconish and Historian on Obama's Legacy - SURPRISE result

This Dash Cam video captures a satellite radio broadcast of the Michael Smerconish show on POTUS with a historian with surprising results of Obama's legacy.

I will let you hear the words. What you will be SEEING is footage from my two dash cam cameras, both of which can be turned in different directions. One is wide angle and one is telescopic. It one point I turn one of them to give my opinion on what I am hearing. I have global economic experience and can confirm it if you look at my book "Better Times Ahead April Fool" and the final chapter, "Agenda for American Greatness."


Michael Smerconish "Stuck in the Middle With You" is probably one of the most intelligent, thought-provoking, fair, honest personality on radio - unlike those who ignore facts and take extremists views. 

1 comment:

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.