Sunday, April 8, 2012

If a movie was ever made of my book, I would pick Brad Pitt as the one

If a movie was ever made of my book, I would pick Brad Pitt as the one to play my character...My No. 1 choice.

Why? Because from his movies, it just seems to fit this very unusual life - from one economic extreme to another, from one city to the world.

"Agenda for American Greatness" - the final chapter - is FREE as a public service to answer the critical question before Americans today - how to fix the mess and win the future. That is answered in my "American Greatness" chapter. It will take a GLOBAL STRATEGY to win. Being local won't cut it when other countries have more educated people than America has, or will have, if we don't act.

America can't win the future unless its people deal with FACTS -- not Fanstasy. You need to hear what is happening in the world from someone who has actually been global and knows what we are up against -- and how we LEAD AGAIN in the global economic, space age high tech 21st century...

http://www.bettertimesaheadaprilfool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.