Saturday, October 8, 2016
If President Obama Had Done THIS, What Would Republicans have Said?
If President Obama had run for office:
· after having five kids by three wives, and was on tape laughing about the fun of grabbing a married women’s private parts, would he be president?
· If President Obama had run for office while being sued for fraud by university students who took a $35,000 course that had the same material contained in his $20 book, pocketing millions while students lost their credit and were left with nothing, would he be president?
· If President Obama had called Hispanics “rapists and murderers” and said “some, I assume, are good people” would he be president?
· If President Obama had insulted Gold Star families and said he didn’t respect military like John McCain who had been captured, what would have been the GOP reaction to that? Would he be president?
· If President Obama had praised Putin of Russia after he allowed anti-aircraft missiles in Ukraine that shot a civilian airliner out of the sky, and said that we might not honor our NATO obligations, what would Republicans be saying about that?
· Had run for office on the promise of creating jobs in America, but it turns out his business empire was made by importing goods made in a dozen countries from China to Mexico, and imported foreign labor to staff his Florida resort, what would Republicans have said about that? Would he have been elected president?
So, why would any Republican support a nominee who hides his taxes, insults women, Hispanics, POW’s, disabled vets, and asks Mr. Putin to hack our computers (wish granted) for the purpose of electing Mr. Trump? How can evangelicals call him even remotely a “Christian” role model for their kids who are learning how to hate and bully from Mr. Trump.
How is Mr. Trump more important than the American values of our country? Or is it all just a GOP sham that they have real values?
There is only one choice in November, and it isn’t Mr. Trump.
Michael Fjetland, BBA/JD
Author, Better Times Ahead April Fool