Thursday, April 23, 2015

If I am an Al Qaida Prisoner, BOMB the Place - They Will Kill Us Anyway

President Obama is apologizing for a U.S. airstrike that accidentally killed a couple hostages who were being held by Al Qaida.  I have been to Syria on a kidnapping case (before the war) and I don't think an apology is required.

In fact, if I was captured by Al Qaida then let it be known now that I'd want our government to go ahead an BOMB away because I am not aware of Al Qaida or ISIS releasing any American hostages. They were going to be killed anyway. 

I'd just as soon be killed by an American bomb that also kills my captors then wait to be beheaded on video.  I can "live" with that!

My global adventures are in "Better Times Ahead April Fool."


1 comment:

  1. The first thing to visit this blog is a useful article and lots of information visit back jaket kulit pria .... thank you admin

    ReplyDelete

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.