Saturday, September 10, 2011

My 9/11 Day and World Trade Center Visit



On the 10th anniversary of 9/11, I am posting some photos and links related to that day. Two photos are my visit to the World Trade center in 1994 - the year after the first bombing of the WTC in 1993.

The final photo is of one of my appearances as a terrorism expert on Houston TV on 9/11. Right after my appearance, they did a phone interview with Rep. Tom DeLay from Washington, DC. I continued those appearances for two years - until the invasion of Baghdad in 2003.

I've also added a couple links to videos I posted on YouTube under the name "Fjet2020" - one is an appearance I made on Houston TV during the first Gulf War in 1991, talking about the book I had written about a terrorist attack on the U.S. For some reason, people locked on to it - over 800,000 views so far! The comments are bizarre - kids think everything was so "obvious." They are now, but not back in 1991 when I talked about it and no one listened.

The video they should have locked onto is where I interview Dr. Ron Hatchett, a former Reagan weapons expert, talking about the potential of a terror attack on the U.S. It was made in 1994! ( (My haircut at the time will scare you more than the video.)

These are some of the things I remember about 9/11. Let's hope it won't happen again, or not on that scale if it does.

If you want to keep up with global issues that do impact us, sign up for our Global American newsletter through the radio website at:
www.GlobalAmerican.org
(where you can listen to archived programs on everything from "My 9/11 experience at the TV studio" to future space tourism to human trafficking).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.