Sunday, July 21, 2013

Trayvon Martin case - What Causes Racism?

I guess not enough white people have traveled much outside their small towns or state - so they have never met many people of different colors and religion. THAT is what breeds racism - fear of the "unknown."

I HAVE traveled far beyond my place of birth (Iowa). My conclusion is that we are more alike than different. Racism is ignorance. Most of that is from not getting to know other people different from ourselves. Racism is taught by parents and society.

I was lucky. I've been in nearly 50 countries - and saw a lot of nice people who were helpful. So get off the racism. It's Un-American. Here's my view of the world from being in it...."Better Times Ahead April Fool."

www.BetterTimesAheadAprilFool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.