Sunday, September 16, 2012

Confession. I'M watching KING KONG. 
I Love International Mystic movies. Besides, I overdosed on football in college - its always the same. 
Photo: When I was in DAMASCUS, Syria late 90's on International Child Kidnapping case (12 year old of Texas lady taken to Middle East without her consent). I had never been to Syria prior to this trip. Story in "Better Times Ahead: April Fool?" www.BetterTimesAheadAprilFool.com
Give me Indiana Jones or Star Wars anytime....speaking of which, I support SPACE X coming to Texas...
We need a 21st Century Governor for a 21st century high tech economy -- not a 20th century Governor (Perry) who has been on the government payroll longer than "President" a/k/a "Dictator" Putin has been in power in Russia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.