Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Christian, A Muslim and a Jew - All Friends for Over 15 years. America's model

It dawned on me in the shower this morning that America has the answer in one county in Texas, where a Christian, Muslim and Jew can be friends. I am thinking of myself and my friends Farha and Hillary G.

While Donald Trump and the GOP presidential candidates continue their fear campaign, it dawned on me that we have an example of the real America right her in Ft. Bend County, Texas.

I was raised as a Christian, and since 2000 I have been friends with a lot of people I met while running for Congress, including MUSLIMS and JEWS. I went to Mosques and Synagogues.
I heard the same sermon in each - be good, pray, repeat.

My shower thought was that Farha, Hillary G and I should do a video to show America how its done. We have been friends for over 15 years.

And guess what? One of us is a Republican, and its not what you think. Two of us are Democrats.

People fear what they don't know.  Let's get to know one another. That is what Global American values is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.