Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Partial List of NON-Muslim Terrorist Acts. Most terror attacks are NOT Muslim, but Separatists
Here is a reminder to the "All Muslims are terrorists" false claims masquerading as fact:
(1) Lets' start with the Crusades: "Between 1095, when the First Crusade was launched, and 1291, when the Latin Christians were finally expelled from their kingdom in Syria, there were numerous expeditions to the Holy Land, to Spain, and even to the Baltic; the Crusades continued for several centuries after 1291, usually as military campaigns intended to halt or slow the advance of Muslim power or to conquer pagan areas." So we have been to Syria before - it didn't work out then either.
(2) Norway's right wing shooter Brevik killed 77 children and set off a bomb killing more in Oslo (a few days after I had been there, in fact.) He was NOT Muslim. He was protesting children learning multi-culturalism. In other words, he and ISIS think alike. Such people are extremist and out of touch with any religion.
(3) Hitler killed over 6 million Jews and untold millions during WWII. He was NOT a Muslim.
(4) Stalin killed millions of his own people. He was NOT Muslim.
(5) Japanese killed millions of Asians and Americans during WWII. They are NOT Muslim.
(6) Germany killed millions during WWI. They were "Christians." NOT Muslim.
(7) Tim McVeigh killed 168 people including children in the Murrah federal building 1995. Oklahoma City. NOT Muslim. "Christian"
(8) "Christian" Serbs killed over 200,000 of Bosnian Muslims in the 1990's
(9) Buddhists (peace loving Buddhists!) have been killing Muslims in Burma (now called Myanmar). Slaughtering them in their homes. Madness has taken over.
Hindus have been killing Muslims in India, even attacking Christains.
(10) A White shooter killed 9 people in a Charleston church, another killed 26 school kids in Sandy Hook. What would people have said had the shooter been a Muslim?
As Europol, the European Union’s law-enforcement agency, noted in its report released last year, the vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were “religiously motivated,” while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs.
So, facts show that terrorists come in all religions and nationalities. While many are by extremist Muslims, they account for a minority of the total attacks. And if you consider that there are 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world, 30,000 rotten apples in a "Syrian caliphate" are only 0.00001875 or 0.0019%! That's TINY.
If 1.6 billion Muslims were terrorists, everyone would already be dead. But the real number is about 30,000. So stop freaking over Syrian children and their moms coming over here. ISIS is a cult that is killing them too. It can be dealt with once we start working together across the globe stabilizing countries and their governments.
That's the hard part. Stay tuned.