Monday, March 7, 2011

Traffic Changes 1982 to 2010 - China for example




To see Americans how much things have changed in the world the last three decades that impacts our future, my book will also include some telling photos -

Here are three - (1) one of me in Beijing in 1982 (much younger but proof I was there)...

and (2) a photo I took of Beijing traffic then (notice the empty streets) - versus

(3) photo of jammed Beijing Traffic in 2010! Looks like a New York/LA nightmare, right?

I also have a similar set of photos from past trips for India.

Want to know why gas is over $3 and could go ever higher regardless of "Drill Baby Drill"?

I'll give you 2 billion reasons why in the book, Better Times Ahead: April Fool.

Charlie Sheen never did this! LOL. Publication date to be announced soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.