Thursday, February 2, 2012

The REAL Death Panels: Tale of Two Brothers.

The REAL Death Panels: Tale of Two Brothers.

I was examined for a possible blood clot today. The girl said she couldn't tell me the results, but IF I had a Clot in my leg my doctor wanted to check out, I would NOT be leaving the premises.
Yet, I discovered late today that my brother WAS also diagnosed with a Blood Clot this week - and they sent him home! Why?

To WAIT for a call for a hospital appointment - all WEEK. Why? Because the INSURANCE COMPANY was holding things up....(details at link). This is not Obamacare -- it hasn't kicked in yet. This is the current backwards system we have. Insurance companies run our healthcare system, for their profit, not our care.

Click "subscribe" or "follow for updates...on this and other issues critical to millions of Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.