Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Sleeping Giants Among Us

I believe Latinos have an incredible power. Yet Hispanics remain a sleeping giant, much like the U.S. was before Pearl harbor. I believe we need a real immigrant policy that works. It's time we realize that no Americans are willing to do the work millions of illegals are. We should find a way to give them legal work permits.

I hope we can work together to make our country and state see all people as the same. After being in some 50 countries, it is my belief that God just gave us a different "paint job" at the end of the human assembly line. All people want opportunity, education and a future - and to be left in peace.

One of my book chapters in "Better Times Ahead: April Fool? describes a driving trip I made with an Hispanic friend into Mexico, in another Time Zone compared to today
...It ends with a chapter on how we got into this mess and more important, SOLUTIONS.'
I invite my Latino friends to check it out.

www.Better TimesAheadAprilFool.com

America is strongest when we embrace our diversity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.