Monday, October 22, 2012

A Discovery 10+ Years Later....

AMAZING. Got a call today from a banker at CoAmerica, asking for me. I thought it was a sales call. WRONG. He said he looked me up on google - before sending my stuff to the State of Texas. It was in a safe deposit box I had back in the late 80's! They drilled it out in 2005 - when it was Sterling bank. I picked it up and found old Passports and gemstones...
THANK YOU Co-America! 
Too bad, my 600 carat Indian Star Ruby wasn't in there - that was the recession in which I lost it all. But this time I'm booming. Funny how it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.