Friday, January 11, 2013

Americans have to get smart to survive or thrive

Tonight the FOG is thick.  And I'm Watching PBS NewsHour. 

Why them? Because I don't have time to waste. 

I want substance information on issues that impact the quality of our lives!

Everyday I read over a dozen news sources from across America and from around the world. I've been in nearly 50 countries

Yet even I learn a ton when I tune in to PBS Newshour. That means the same information is available to ANYONE with a desire to know facts about important issues of the day that impact their lives.

Americans have to get smart to survive or thrive in this 21st century...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.