Friday, August 30, 2013

I CONFESS. I DID sneak in a photo of both John Kerry AND George Bush IN DRAG

OK, OK. I CONFESS. I DID sneak in a photo of both John Kerry AND George Bush IN DRAG in my book "Better Better Times Ahead: April Fool? But that was NOT in the Syria part! LOL.

It's in the Amsterdam part where even I had to consider the consequences of drag versus being dead when i discovered a fraud on U.S. Investors in Europe from another continent! lol "Some like It Hot" is part of this unique, unusual global series of true events. 


If you can top this, bring it on! LOL.
http://bettertimesaheadaprilfool.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.