Saturday, November 16, 2013

Meeting Young Tejano Democrats

The thing I have always liked about campaigns is that you get to meet people that you would NEVER meet by any other means. I meet a lot of people in my business but it is always about business instead of ideas and issues. 

If it weren't for a campaign I'd be sitting home in front of a computer or TV. That's fine but I don't want to hibernate my life away.

So last night I went to a Young Tejano Democrat mixer at "Howl at the Moon" which was incredible. The room was full of young people full of energy. If its an indicator of where the Democrat party is going, the signs are extremely good that we are seeing a resurgence of the party in deep red Texas.

One young man I met was Luis Lopez, who is running for State Representative. He is a young bright entrepreneur at the ripe old age of 24. I was really impressed with him and the other people I met - up to the point where the band drowned out any meaningful conversation. LOL

Stay tuned by clicking "follow" and check out my Senate website (still a work in progress, but it does work!) at www.FjetForSenate.com

Better Times Ahead! Can "Happy Days are Here Again" be far behind? From what I saw last night, I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.