Saturday, July 4, 2015

Thoughts on America and its Future on this 4th of July - I saw it from across the globe

As we celebrate 4th of July in 2015 I can't help but think about our future because i got to see her grow in a unique way these past decades.  I saw America from both the inside and the outside - from a small farm in Iowa to flying worldwide on negotiations, over 30 years. The old versus the new.

I cover much of what the world has looked like in "Better Times Ahead April Fool" - the Iowa to Concorde Mach 2 story. How I ended up at the crossroads of history (accidentially, actually) and am an eye witness to  America's romance and divorces from the world.

But I also see lost opportunity and great possibilities. 

Those I put into "Agenda for American Greatness" - it FREE at the link. It is THE roadmap to take America back to a leader in technology and peacekeeping... globally. Or we come in last and die. Simple as that...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.