Friday, September 25, 2015

If I had Not Taken the Road Less Traveled, I Would Not Have Met Muslims, Jews, Hindus - Or Been Qualified for Congress

If I had never gone to any place but a local church I would not know what I know about Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Charismatic churches, others.  And therefore I would not be qualified to sit in Congress of a diverse country like America.

As the pope said, I see these people as people because they are people I have talked to, across America and around the world.

If I had never been on the road less traveled, I would have never known...truths you never find any other way.  (You don't find out how your friends are when you are flush with cash, but when you are broke).

If I had not looked into the eyes of men and women who became friends around the world, I would have never known...how much ALIKE all of us are.

"Better Times Ahead April Fool"
www.BetterTimesAheadAprilFool.com

Global American Values blog
http://globalamericanvalues.blogspot.com/2015/09/because-of-pope-i-will-stop-calling-you.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.