Thursday, December 17, 2015

I was right on predicting 911 on TV. I was right about predicting Iraq was wrong...Follow Expert With More Expertise Than Entire GOP Prez Field

For nearly 25 years now I have provided TV analysis on terrorism and have been right.

In the 1991 broadcast (left photo), I predicted 911.

After my appearance on 911 (right photo), I predicted that invading Iraq was a mistake.
I was right.

Instead of following the clowns running for president who don't know the difference between hummus and Hamas (one tastes great), I suggest you follow someone who has actual experience in 50-plus countries and terrorism--who has been ahead of the curve on these complex issues confronting Americans today. 

Follow someone with more global expertise than the entire GOP Presidential field.

We live in globally dangerous times. It's not the time to listen to amateurs with no track record..

LIKE and follow us here or on our Global American Values Facebook page.

Michael Fjetland, JD/BBA
Author, Better Times Ahead April Fool
www.BetterTimesAheadAprilFool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from real people welcome. The only comment rule is "BE CIVIL." Let's discuss SOLUTIONS based on real FACTS.

Thanks for your feedback! Click "Subscribe" or "Follow" for notification of future posts. Feel free to Share with your friends.